Welcome to the Saskatoon Cycling Club!
Thanks for your interest in the Saskatoon Cycling Club for 2021.
To participate in rides you must be a member of the Saskatoon Cycling Club. We will be following the SCA Return-to-Cycling Protocol.
The Government of Saskatchewan has announced that public health measures around outdoor
sporting activities will be eased as part of Step One of the Re-Opening Roadmap, set to commence on Sunday, May 30.
• Participants may not compete if they are feeling unwell.
• Participants and leaders should be encouraged to screen for COVID-19 symptoms prior to
arriving to events, using the self-assessment tool at saskatchewan.ca/COVID19.
• No interprovincial travel.
• Capacity must be in compliance with the public health order. Public outdoor gatherings are set to a limit of 150 people.
• Individual and protective equipment should not be shared.
• Contact information should be recorded and maintained in order to assist with contact tracing for 30 days.
At the current time the Saskatoon Cycling Club are holding group rides. See the club schedule for more information.
Join us for good times and leisurely rides!