Membership in the Saskatoon Cycling Club includes non-racing General Membership in the Saskatchewan Cycling Association (S.C.A.). If you are already a member of the S.C.A., you only need to pay the “club” portion of the membership fee.
2024 Membership rates
- S.C.A. portion: $65.00
- Club portion: $10.00
- Total: $75.00 (excluding taxes and fees)
Click Here to become a member.
With a S.C.A. membership, you receive 10% off purchases to many bike shops in Saskatoon, Moose Jaw, Prince Albert and Regina. Please make them aware of your membership before any purchases to receive the discount.
Memberships are effective January 1 to December 31
Want to try out the Club?
Here’s what you need to know!
- The Saskatoon Cycling Club is an affiliate of the Saskatchewan Cycling Association, and as such, our members have cycling insurance and are able to enjoy unlimited rides with the Club.
- If you aren’t sure yet about joining, there is a way to try us on for size without membership, but it does involve some paperwork and there are some limits on how many times you can ride without a current membership with the Saskatchewan Cycling Association.
- First, and before the day of the ride, you must sign the waiver of liability form (Assumption of Risk, Waiver of Claims, and Release of Liability Agreement) and email the signed copy it to the Club. The Waiver can be found at https://saskcycling.ca/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/Sask-Cycling-Waiver-and-AoR-d1-2023.pdf and the email address of the Club is firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can have up to 3 “try out” rides in total per season. Please know that the limit is not 3 per affiliate club but is 3 rides in total for all club try out rides. For example, that could be 3 try out rides with the Saskatoon Cycling Club, or, could be 1 with this Club and 2 with another club – you get the idea.
- When you send in your signed waiver, you must let the Club know if this is your 1st, 2nd or 3rd try out ride, and if it’s not the 1st, you must let us know the dates of the previous ride(s) and which club(s) you tried out.
- If you already have a current membership with the Saskatchewan Cycling Association, you do not need to sign a waiver to ride with this Club. But if you’re riding with us, the $10 membership fee to join our club is well worth it!
- Still have questions? Email the Club and we will try to help.