Updated 2017 Event Schedule
Season Starter Social
- Sunday, April 30
- Every Wednesday evening in May and June ** Starts May 3rd!**
- Rides leave at 9AM May, 8AM June, July & August, 9AM September.
- Meeting place: Saskatoon Field House — College Drive & Preston Avenue
- These rides will be a couple of hour in length taylored to suit those that are in attendance on the day of the ride.
- Contact the club for details: email@example.com
- We will be ending one of our Sunday Rides with a club BBQ. Stay tuned for details.
Loaded Touring Workshop
- Sunday, May 7th
- Come find out what it takes to be in independent cycle tourist.
- Why you might want to, what to pack, how to pack, and more!
Tour de ‘Toon
- All season long
- Ride them on your own or with club members
Velopalooza Urban Brevet
- A scavenger hunt through the downtown streets on a quiet weekday evening ending with food and refreshments.
- Wednesday, July 5th
Around Lake Diefenbaker (click for details)
A three-day, van-supported road tour.
- June 16, 17, 18
We also have a tradition of touring the quiet roads of Prince Albert National Park in the fall. Save the date and stay tuned for more details.
- September 9, 10
** Wascana Freewheelers Teddy Tour **
** Horizon 100 Club Events **
- June 1st to 6th — Mountain Experience, Lake Louise
- July 1st — Prairie Grand Fondo, Saskatoon
** Saskatchewan Cycling Association **
- July 22nd to 29th — GASP Great Annual Saskatchewan Pedal