2018 Event Schedule
Season Starter Social
- Sunday, April 29
- Every Wednesday evening in May and June ** Starts May 2rd!**
- Rides leave at 2PM May and June.
- Meeting place: Rotating
- May 6 – South (Concordia German Club – Lorne Ave & Cartwright Street)
- May 13 – East (FASGAS – Highway 5 & 41)
- May 20 – North (Flying J – Marquis Drive & Idylwyld Drive)
- May 26 – West (Shaw Centre)
- June 3 – South (Concordia German Club – Lorne Ave & Cartwright Street)
- June 10 – East (FASGAS – Highway 5 & 41)
- June 17 – North (Flying J – Marquis Drive & Idylwyld Drive)
- June 24 – West (Shaw Centre)
- These rides will be a couple of hour in length taylored to suit those that are in attendance on the day of the ride.
- Contact the club for details: email@example.com
- July 18 — Location to be determined.
Tour de ‘Toon
- All season long
- Ride them on your own or with club members
Velopalooza Urban Brevet
- A scavenger hunt through the downtown streets on a quiet weekday evening ending with food and refreshments.
- Wednesday, July 11th
Pike Lake Picnic
- Rescheduled to September 16th
- A easy way to introduce yourself to cycle touring with a day trip to Pike Lake Provincial Park.
Around Lake Diefenbaker (click for details)
A three-day, van-supported road tour.
- June 22, 23, 24
Daytrip to Blacktop Diner
- July 15
Batoche – St. Louis
- August 18, 19
We also have a tradition of touring the quiet roads of Prince Albert National Park in the fall. Save the date and stay tuned for more details.
- September 8, 9